Batumi Villas Harmony complex is a set of Townhouses for sale in Batumi, Georgia. These luxurious townhouses are located in the city’s private sector of Batumi, just 800 meters from the Batumi Boulevard and the Black Sea coast.
The city’s well-developed infrastructure, 5-star hotels, and the Metrocity shopping center are just 1 km from the complex. The townhouses occupy only 30% of the complex’s territory, with plants and public areas taking up the remaining 70%.
Each townhouse has a plot of land at the back, ranging from 20m² to 100m². Upon completion of the development, this area will be landscaped. Each townhouse owner will be provided with one parking space, and there is also sufficient parking space outside the complex for guests.
All of the townhouses in Batumi Villas Harmony are delivered in ready to use condition, including the furniture.